Designed to be as comfortable as your favorite sweatshirt, as technical as mountain outerwear, and as warm as a traditional wool peacoat, the Tech Wool anorak takes a classic spring item and updates it for fall and winter use as well. The secret is in the highly technical Italian wool, which has a DWR treatment making it highly water-resistant, while also remaining warm - something you won’t get from a traditional shell. The wool also incorporates a bonded cotton backing that adds extra softness without decreasing breathability. The Tech Wool Anorak is American made and designed to last through years of hard use.
- Made in the USA
- Italian DWR treated wool
- Bonded cotton backing for an ultra soft and breathable interior
- 100% nylon taslan with DWR finish in pockets and hood lining for added water resistance.
- Japanese camo broadcloth patch over chest, back and hood
- Underarm ventilation holes
- American made Ucan lockable zippers
- 10 inch side zip for easy entry
- 7 inch sleeve zippers
- Double barrel lock adjustable hood
- Large front kanga pocket
- Sleeve zipper is gusseted with camo broadcloth
- Minimal branding. Made in L.A