The Portland Pant constructed with cotton ripstop from one of Japan’s finest mills is a lightweight but durable material. The slightly tapered leg refines the look of the pant, while the top block is relaxed and allows for natural movement. Double welt zippered side pockets and a double welt zippered lower pocket on the leg provides extra security and function while traveling and still retain a clean aesthetic which looks equally at home in the city or at the campground. All waist sizes come with a 34” inseam, to give you a choice to either roll or hem the pant to your specific desired length.
- Made in the USA
- Relaxed fit up top with 7.5” tapered leg openings
- 34” inseam
- 97% Japanese cotton, 3% Elastene
- American made Ucan locking zippers
- Woven Terrascout label on the back pocket
- Zipper fly with custom metal Terrascout logo button
- Pre - washed for a consistent fit.